You can choose the type of superannuation fund you want your employer to contribute to. Some people prefer to setup their own super fund also known as a SMSF or self managed super fund.
There are a lot of obligations and compliance requirements that you must follow in order to successfully manage your own super fund via SMSF. The good news is that most of this can outsourced to a professional SMSF tax accountant. Maxmillian specialises in SMSF tax accounting, setup and compliance.
To understand more about what you need to consider watch this educational video below.
In this video below the ATO discussed what you need to consider before you setup a self managed super fund.
SMSFs can be suited for people who want more control over their superannuation and are prepared to employ the right people to help them manage the financial, investment and legal aspects of their own self managed super fund.
Maxmillian can help you setup your own self managed superannuation fund by providing you with a comprehensive setup, management and administration service.
We can also help you review your existing superannuation fund to ensure that a Self Managed Superannuation Fund is right for you.
Ask for a complimentary 45 minute meeting to find our about your options:
Ready to get started? Setup a SMSF now
We can get you on track quickly once your send your initial enquiry.
How to set up an SMSF
It’s important to set up your SMSF correctly so that you can apply the relevant tax concessions and make it stress free to manage.
One of our SMSF tax accountants can:
- provide a SMSF expert to help you with the initial set up
- create a complying SMSF trust deed
- organise the appointment of trustees
- register your super fund name and ABN with the ATO
- assist with the setup of a bank account for your self managed super fund
- manage the roll over your funds from your current super account
- advise and create an SMSF investment strategy tailored to your situation
- setup a bare trust for purchasing property with super
- provide the most appropiate lender for financing your SMSF loan for property
For further details about setting up an SMSF, you can go to the ATO website or enquire below: